Pay Per Click (PPC) & Adwords Services
Cyber Sushi Design implements best practice PPC campaigns to ensure the greatest return on investment from paid adverts. Our Pay Per Click management service offers excellent incentives for anyone looking to get their site on page one of Google.
That’s Page One of Google for 30 days for a fixed cost! With no daily budgets, no restrictions and regardless of the number of clicks your ad gets.
What’s Pay Per Click?
Pay Per Click adverts are the results that have been paid for, which appear at the top of any Google search with ‘Ad’ detailed before the web address.
Traditionally, businesses have paid for these adverts by setting a budget for key phrases they think their services will be searched for, for example “electrician High Wycombe”. Phrases have varying costs per click depending on popularity, so it could cost you £3.50 a click to see your advert appear on page one alongside competitors. It’s also possible to set a daily budget of say £50, which will see your advert removed once people have clicked on your ad at a cost of £3.50 per click up to the value of £50.
The Cyber Sushi Design Unlimited PPC service removes the hassle from the Pay Per Click process.
Our UNLIMITED Pay Per Click Packages
Cyber Sushi Design PPC campaigns don’t follow this traditional format:
- We offer packages that include 5 or 10 key phrases, often obtaining key phrases that you might not ordinarily be able to afford with a limited budget.
- Unlike traditional PPC we guarantee your adverts are on page one of Google 24 hours a day for 30 days at a time, all at an agreed fixed cost.
- We save you time by conducting your keyword research to ensure you pay for the phrases that will help gain you the most traffic. What’s more, we even write the paid adverts for you!
- When your 30 days are up we issue a full report advising you of the clicks and views your adverts received.
- There’s no contract tying you in to the service for long periods, you simply pay upfront for a block of 30 days. Of course, if you want to continue your PPC campaign beyond 30 days let us know and we can even discuss a loyalty discount.
Disadvantages of Traditional PPC
With the ADVANTAGES of Cyber Sushi Design’s UNLIMITED PPC packages in mind we should make the drawbacks of traditional PPC clear:
- Traditional Pay Per Click can prove very expensive for competitive key words and phrases, especially as exposure of your advert can be limited if your daily budget runs out quickly.
- PPC can prove time consuming trying to keep track of bids from competitors that can push your site from page one of Google.
- The process is also fully reliant on keyword research being conducted thoroughly to ensure money isn’t wasted on phrases that won’t convert to sales and enquiries.
So, forget traditional PPC, Cyber Sushi Design can get your business website on page one of Google for 30 days at a fixed cost. Sign up for our amazing UNLIMITED Pay Per Click service High Wycombe today. Drop us a line to discuss your PPC advert requirements on 01494 356 778.
Lisa Meaney - Marsh and Micklefield Big Local
Steve Wise - Owner, Chesham Car & Van Hire
Anne Leigh, Founder of the Spirit Of Charity
Richard Holmes, SmartChain Founding Partner
Leanne Barrett - Barrett & Associates Solicitors
Harry Michael - Managing Director, The Autowerks
Pali Rao - iStock.com Photographer
Gabrielle McMillan, Gabrielle McMillan Photography
Simon Robinson Owner of Express Dent Removal
Lee Wiltshire - Marlow Royal British Legion
Andrew Theaker - No Mean Feat
Sarah Mossop, NHS Screening and Immunisation Manager