Google Analytics is a service that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic. App of the week, Quicklytics provides easy, quick access on the go to your Google Analytics account.
Allowing you to check the number of visits to your sites, almost in real time, by accessing your dashboard via the app. The app supports unlimited Google Analytics accounts and also unlimited sites per account. You can even view stats for multiple sites on one screen at the same time.
This app will show you your most important information:
- Number of visitors
- Page views
- Bounce rate
You can also dig deeper into your data too, simply touch the big chart for a series of additional charts, which can breakdown the information as follows:
- Visitor data – location, browser, type of visitor etc
- Source data – referring sites, keywords used, campaigns etc
- Content data – top content, landing pages, site search, events etc
- Goals data – total conversions and rates
- E-Commerce data – total transactions, revenue, totals per transaction and product performance
Monitoring your business traffic and stats on the go has never been easier, Cyber Sushi Design’s app of the week because we would go as far as to say it’s easier to use than Google Analytics itself.
Quicklytics is available from iTunes for £5.49 on the iPod, iPhone and iPad.