You will know that we here at Cyber Sushi Design are huge fans of the Nomad product range for phones and other tech gadgets. In the past we have reviewed Nomads premium leather strap but they have brought another strap to the market that can fit any budget. So we were very excited when one arrived to review.
The rugged silicon strap is an instant upgrade to the cheaper Apple sports strap and also doesn’t look out of place on the higher spec Apple watches. Everyone with the Apple sport watch walks around with the same strap so why not upgrade and improve the look of yours by standing out from the crowd.
The vulcanized LSR silicone strap instantly makes the Apple watch feel and look more masculine reminding us of an army issue type of watch.
You can see real effort has been put into the rubber straps design, this is then complimented by the custom made metal lugs made from 316 stainless steel. Like Nomads other watch straps they even offer a choice of silver or space grey to compliment the watch colour you own.
Pros and Cons or the Nomad Strap:
- Great finish not found on cheap ebay straps
- Transforms Apple sport watch to look much more impressive
- Custom lugs are great feature
- 2 colour so you can match to your watch
- Great value at $39.95 (£32.00)
- Only con we can see if small chance of import duty on top as is sent from US, and you can only get it in the 42mm watch size.
To find out more about the Nomad strap take a trip over to their website by clicking here.