Tip 9: Setup & Maintain a Blog
These days a blog is a vital requirement for small businesses, a website alone doesn’t cut the mustard, after all your website is a selling tool, a self-serving portfolio of what you do and what you offer. A blog goes further than that, providing free tips and advice, news and reviews, offers and other interesting tit-bits that anyone accessing your website is likely to find useful.
- To optimise for search engines to increase your ranking in Google other and search engines
- To share expertise to position yourself as an expert in your field of business
- To attract visitors to your website
- To engage with your audience and create discussions
- For free PR – promotion of your products, services, offers etc
- To extend your reach to a relevant audience that will take interest in your content and subscribe
There are many platforms you can sign up to and start blogging the very same day. At Cyber Sushi Design, we can add an easy to use blog onto your existing site ensuring we match the same theme as your website for consistency of brand identity. The key is to add frequent, fresh content that is well written, using relevant key words and phrases throughout to assist in the optimisation process, Cyber Sushi Design also ghostwrite blogs frequently for a number of our clients.